This is a listing of the tags which are used often enough to be, well, interesting. There is also an unhelpfully-long listing of every tag.
- John Briffa (16)There are a few health-related blogs which I recommend very highly. A Good Look at Good Health is one of the better ones I’ve found. I’ve posted some excerpts here of his posts which I’ve found most interesting. http://drbriffa.com
- Knowledge systems (12)My thoughts on creating and using personal knowledge management systems.
- Manhood and Honor (56)
- Marcus Aurelius (48)
- Maria Popova (29)
- Meaning of life (20)
- Meta (16)Posts which are about how I create this blog. Technology, design choices, … mostly 'what' and 'how' posts.
- Michael Eades (25)There are a few health-related blogs which I recommend very highly. M. Eades’ Blog is one of the better ones I’ve found. I’ve a “round up” post which has all the really good science posts highlighted.
- Mindfulness (12)
- Motivation (102)
- Movers Mindset (28)The Movers Mindset project includes the podcast and the Forum.
- Music (13)
- My Journey (70)Usually, one only sees the highlights of a journey; The best photos, best stories, and best experiences are shown which paint the journey in its best light. Here, I’m trying to honestly show my journey by sharing my challenges, bumps, advances and failures.
- The Puffin (17)
- Thought and Philosophy (111)
- Time Management (12)
- Tim Ferris (10)
- Tracy's Plants (38)Tracy is a superlative gardener. We don’t have a large yard, but she’s transformed most of it into a botanical garden. I keep finding these insanely good photos of flowers and plants that she takes… and does nothing with. So I’ve started posting the best-of-the-best in this series.
- Trees (16)At some point I realized I take a lot of photos of trees...