If this is your first time here, welcome!
I’ve been posting since 2011. There are way more than 2,000 post here and I generally post every day. This makes this blog nearly impossible to “browse.” Sorry about that. To keep up going forward, you can subscribe to my RSS feed, (learn about RSS,) or subscribe to emails.
To help you get around, I’ll mention:
- There is a search in the menu.
- Posts have tags at the bottom.
- There are a lot of tags. You can see all of the tags on one page.
- A large number of my posts are “threaded” together into series. You’ll notice this if you land on such a post; it will have links to follow the series, instead of strict time-posted ordering. There is also a page listing all the series.
- There’s a surprising [to me] amount of photography here. The best-of-the-best are shown on the Featured Photography page.
The header image is a montage of photos that are meaningful to me. It’s not meant to imply I’m an outdoorsie-badass. An awesome guy named Miguel Chero did the editing for me.
Wow, ok… If you’re still reading, you should immediately move away from whatever device you are reading this on… drop down and do five pushups… then go outside and MOVE!