At least, it feels intimate to me.
Reading is letting someone else model the world for you. This is an act of intimacy. When the author is morose, you become morose. When he is mirthful, eventually you may share it. And after finishing a very good book one is driven a little mad, forced to return from a world that no one nearby has witnessed.~ Simon Sarris
A couple weeks ago I returned from a wonderful but all too brief trip. I returned with some new perspectives having had a bunch of great conversations about what it is I’m trying to do (on my blog, in the emails I send, in my projects… heck, with my life at large.) I ended up doing a bunch of work trying to make things clearer (saying things more clearly, better storytelling) and overhauling a lot of back-end functionality. A few things you may find interesting…
- If you’re inclined, consider supporting my work.
- Here’s info on how to follow me. Email, RSS, Fediverse/Mastodon, socials…
- …and how to follow the Movers Mindset project.
- The Movers Mindset podcast is finally available on Spotify.
- I have a daily mailing list now which includes everything I post on my constantine.name web site.
- The 7 for Sunday weekly email is unchanged. It’s exactly 7 things, emailed once a week.
- I have a Guidebook covering everything. It has many ways to explore all that I’m doing; for example, my favorites from the 2,000+ photos I’ve posted.